Current Employment Opportunities
Listed below are current job opportunities that may interest CALNENA members.
Some of the listed job postings below will require either MS Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here.
To post your Job Announcement, please contact the webmaster for posting.
Entry Level and Lateral Dispatch Positions (Senior positions below.)
- Public Safety Communications Specialist, San Jose Police Communications, San Jose, CA. Recruitment is for the January 2019 Academy. Tentative Timeline: February 20th - May 31, 2018 - Accepting Applications. April 1 - June 5th- Application Review & Notifications.
- Public Safety Radio Dispatcher Trainee, San Jose Police Communications, San Jose, CA. Recruitment is for the January 2019 Academy. Tentative Timeline: February 20th - May 31, 2018 - Accepting Applications. April 1 - June 5th- Application Review & Notifications.
- Public Safety Dispatcher I/II, City of Escondido, CA. Closing 5/14/2018 5:00 PM Pacific.
- Public Safety Dispatcher, City of Torrance, CA. Closing Date/Time: Continuous until the positions are filled..
- Communications Dispatcher - Lateral, Police Department, Santa Rosa, CA. Closing Date/Time: Not specified.
- Firefighter/Paramedics, San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District, CA. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
- Communications Dispatcher I, City of Richmond, CA. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
- Public Safety Dispatcher - Lateral, Academy Graduate/Student, and Entry. Police Department, City of Benicia, CA. Open: 9/18/2017. Closing: Continuous.
- Police Dispatcher (Lateral), Pasadena Police Department, City of Pasadena, CA. Closing: Continuous.
- Police Dispatcher Clerk (Part time), City of San Gabriel, CA. Received by CALNENA, 7/18/2017. Continuous recruitment..
- Experienced 911 Public Safety Dispatcher, City of Brea Police Services. Received by CALNENA: 4/17/2017. Deadline: Ongoing.
- REVISED EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT Communications Operator Open Examinations - CAL FIRE - State of California. Applications are now being accepted for the above examination. Any applicant who meets the minimum qualifications may apply for these examinations, whether or not he/she is currently employed by the State of California. Continuous Filing. Cut off dates will be scheduled periodically. FINAL FILING DATE (for next exam): FEBRUARY 3, 2017
- Police Department Dispatcher, University of California, Santa Cruz. The request to post this position, received 1/10/2017. Job # 1606857. Job Open Date: 11/14/2016. Position is open until filled; initial review of application materials will begin on: 11/18/2016.
- Lateral Communications Operator, Police Department Communications Center, City of Hayward, CA. Open Until Filled.
- Public Safety Dispatcher – State of California. See the CHP Public Safety Dispatcher Examination Schedule at the following link: Public Safety Dispatcher for Job Locations, Job Announcement Dates, Final Filing Dates, and Written Test Dates.
- Emergency Dispatcher, Stanislaus Regional 9-1-1, Stanislaus County. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
- Emergency Dispatcher (Lateral), Stanislaus Regional 9-1-1, Stanislaus County. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
- Police Service Representative (Public Safety Dispatcher), Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles, CA. Closing: Continuous.
- Police Dispatcher (Lateral), West Cities Police Communications Center, Seal Beach, CA. Notice of opening received by CALNENA Sep 29, 2016. Open until filled.
- Emergency Services Dispatcher (Fire Department), CONFIRE, JPA, Rialto, California. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
- Police Dispatcher (Lateral), City of Brentwood, CA. Hiring 10 positions to staff a new Police Dispatch Center with anticipated opening date in 2017. Open until filled. Lateral applications only.
- Police Communications Dispatchers, Fremont Police Department, Fremont, CA. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
Supervision/Management & Support Positions
- Public Safety Communications Manager, Police Department, City of Escondido, CA. Closing: Continuous.
- Communications Unit Supervisor, Tracy Police Department, Tracy, CA. Opened 4/3/18. Final Filing Date: May 1, 2018 @ 3:00 PM
- Senior Records Specialist, Police Department, City of Beverly Hills, CA. Closing: 4/24/2018 11:59 PM Pacific
- Police Operations Supervisor (Records), Police Department, City of Torrance, CA. Closing Date: Continuous.
- Dispatch Services Supervisor, City of San Mateo, CA.. Recruitment will close by April 18, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. or until 50 applicants.
- Dispatch Services Manager, Placer County Sheriff’s Office, Auburn, CA. DATE OPENED 3/2/2018 12:00:00 PM. FILING DEADLINE 3/23/2018 5:00:00 PM.
- Director of County Communications, Santa Clara County Central Fire Protection District, California. Filing Deadline: April 22, 2018.
- Public Safety Support Services Manager, City of Hemet Police Department, Hemet, CA. Opening 2/12/2018. Closing 3/8/2018 5:00 PM Pacific.
- Fire District Communications Center Manager REDB-2017A, Contra Costa Fire District, Martinez, CA. Closing extended to 1/26/2018 11:59 PM Pacific
- Police Support Services Manager, Milpitas, CA. First Resume Review: 12/18/2017. Position is Open until Filled.
Home | About Us | Documents | Membership | Meetings | Links | Jobs | Contact Us
The California Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association
View Our Privacy & Security
Copyright © 2018 by CALNENA. All rights reserved.
Design & Webmaster by Feely & Associates
SAVE THE DATE
November 2, 2018
Palm Springs, CA
(Check back for
Registration and Hotel)
Find out the
privileges of joining CALNENA
Keep up to date:
Read the latest meeting minutes.
News, White Papers & Statements