Current Employment Opportunities
Listed below are current job opportunities that may interest CALNENA members.
Some of the listed job postings below will require either MS Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here.
To post your Job Announcement, please contact the webmaster for posting.
- Public Safety Communications Manager, Oceanside, CA. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
THIS RECRUITMENT MAY CLOSE ONCE A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN RECEIVED. APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- SHERIFF'S DISPATCHER II - LATERAL, Kern County, CA. Closing Date/Time: Continuous.
- Communications Director, Deschutes County, Bend, Oregon – Opening date: 04/28/14. Closing date: Open until filled with first review of applications on Monday, June 2, 2014.
- Sheriff's Senior Manager II - 9-1-1 Communication Center, Sheriff's Office, Ventura County, CA. FINAL FILING DATE: This is a continuous recruitment and may close at any time; therefore, apply as soon as possible if you are interested in it.
- Deputy Director for the Division of Emergency Communications (DEC), City and County of San Francisco, Department of Emergency Management. Date Opened: 1/17/2014 8:00:00 AM, Filing Deadline: Continuous
- PUBLIC SAFETY DISPATCHER II NON-CAREER, City of Long Beach, CA.
Closing date: Continuous.
- Communication Dispatcher II – Lateral, Santa Clara County, CA. Issue date: 12/12/2013. Closing date: Continuous.
- Supervisor - Dispatch, Highland, CA.
Requisition Number 13-0278, Post Date 11/12/2013.
- Police Administrative Services Manager, Town of Los Gatos, CA.
This position is "Open Continuous" and will close once a sufficient number of qualified candidates is received. It is recommended that candidates apply immediately, as this job posting may close without notice. The first review of applications will take place on October 24, 2013.
- Police Dispatcher Per Diem, Union City, CA Closing date: Continuous
- North County Dispatch JPA, Rancho Santa Fe, CA. Continuous.
- Communications Dispatcher III - Monterey County Continuous